Zucchetti history began in a small foundry in Valduggia (in the province of Vercelli) set up by Alfredo Zucchetti in 1929. Today the Zucchetti Kos Group, led by the third generation, Elena and Carlo, with cousins Marco and Paolo Zucchetti, consists of 4 factories and a logistics center covering a total of 72,000 square meters, employing 400 people and producing 2 million articles every year. Zucchetti basic values have always been innovation, design, and quality: the essential milestones that have guiding the firm throughout decades. The design and production processes for each collection have their own internal complexity, as the project progresses from the designer’s first sketches to the industrialisation phase, which Zucchetti’s own internal technical team develops by means of feasibility studies, modeling, working drawings, and workshop testing, so that the product can be taken to industrial production. This production design cycle, which culminates in the industrialization of the finished product, is entirely carried out within Zucchetti’s own Italian factories, where major resources have always been invested in updating and upgrading the various production departments, constantly ensuring that the equipment and technology is optimizing the processes, the quality of manufacture, and the products, as well as the welfare and safety of the operators.